.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Build Relationship Build Income
http://brbIncome.blogspot.com

"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
~Zig Ziglar

"In order for things to change, YOU must change." ~Jim Rohn

*Build Relationship and Build Income Faster.
*Modify your methods to serve and mentor other people.
*DESIGN THE LIFE you want and GET THERE FASTER through networking for others.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Build Relationship Build Income - brbIncome

I'm sharing my experience of networking and how it can enhance the prospects for your career, business, life and even friendships. I've been blogging or writing a newsletter or networking through "newsletter" online since 2000. I am certainly still open to learning and I hope you'll share your helpful experiences as this blog takes shape.

I know that building relationship can enhance your life. Many people are not sure how to go about enhancing their career, business, or reaching their goals faster through networking. I can help you if you're willing to learn and grow.

If you haven't signed up at LinkedIn.com, then that's the first place to start in your growth process. LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for networking, but many people haven't figured out how to take advantage of it. Amazingly, LinkedIn is free, so go sign up. If you're already signed up on LinkedIn, take advantage of the ability to invite your friends and associates to build your network.

There are a lot of reasons to use LinkedIn, and I'm going to give you one today. I received an email yesterday from someone who is on the road and couldn't find my contact information. He went to LinkedIn and because he is Linked to me he found my profile easily. Since he is Linked to me, he can see my email address at the bottom of my profile and that's how he contacted me. If you're not Linked to someone on LinkedIn, you can see their profile, but not their contact information.

When you want to connect with someone you are not directly connected to on LinkedIn, you send a request through a person you know who knows that person. In that way, LinkedIn is like introducing someone online just like you might do in a restaurant. I have found LinkedIn to be incredibly effective WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS. So, don't just sign up on LinkedIn. Explore LinkedIn and get to know the different functions. It is worth your time.

---

Visit my MOTIVATIONALBlog.blogspot.com by clicking on the title of today's post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home