.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Build Relationship Build Income
http://brbIncome.blogspot.com

"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
~Zig Ziglar

"In order for things to change, YOU must change." ~Jim Rohn

*Build Relationship and Build Income Faster.
*Modify your methods to serve and mentor other people.
*DESIGN THE LIFE you want and GET THERE FASTER through networking for others.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

SNAP at Free Enterprise Forum plus...

I visited the Free Enterprise Forum in Los Angeles yesterday and participated in the "live" SNAP there. I drove up to San Juan Capistrano and met a friend from Temecula who drove us the rest of the way.

I waited my turn and gave referrals to others when they made their requests. I expect phone calls from them to come in over the next week. There were about 150 people in the SNAP circles. When my turn came I received 24 referrals in just a few minutes! I'll give these contacts until Wednesday to recover from eight exhilarating and exhausting days. I'll report on my progress with these referrals.

You can take advantage of this type of networking without spending $6500 for membership in our group and without flying to L.A. by joining the Cannon Training Networking Group at Soflow [and connecting to me on LinkedIn as well]. You'll need to agree to our rules. Contact me if you're interested. If you're already part of our group, but you still don't understand how it works, contact me. You are allowed to post your SNAP request four times a month. More tomorrow.

---

Christian Mayaud has some interesting ideas about how to deal with an expanding network on LinkedIn at:
The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat

His main blog, added to the brbIncome.blogspot.com template today:
http://www.SacredCowDung.com


---

Visit CTNWins by clicking here and MOTIVATIONALBlog.blogspot.com by clicking on the title of today's post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home